Saturday, March 26, 2005

A Meme from Rachel

Rachel from Newness of Life passed me this meme, and I am always one to answer a bunch of questions. You know those "Carol Adams" questionnaires with approximately 1,786,453 questions? Yeah, I respond to those.

Some definitions of "meme" that I just read: "contagious ideas" or "An element of culture that may be considered to be passed on by a non-genetic means, esp. imitation."

Anyway...without further ado:

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451--which book do you want to be?

Maybe I could answer this more intelligently if, um, I'd read Fahrenheit 451. My class read 1984 instead.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice would come really close to that, I suppose. I sho' did like him. And Pa in Little House...but that's interwoven with memories of Michael Landon on TV. I loved him when I was a kid! Argh...this is embarrassing.


The last book you bought is:

Created to Be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl.


The last book you read:

A Different Kind of Teacher by John Taylor Gatto.


What are you currently reading?

I am reading the Bible and BLOGS, mostly, but I am also working on Seeds of Deception by Georgiana Preskar and the Debi Pearl book.


Five books you would take to a deserted island:
1) The Bible (DUH!)
2) AT Robertson's Word Pictures of the New Testament
3) 1001 Ways to Eat Coconut (i'm sure it exists, somewhere)
4) Pride and Prejudice
5) A Hymnal

Write your own responses in the comments, if you'd like! :) I'm curious.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors