Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Update and Big Sigh of Relief!

One of these days I'll actually get back to, you know, POSTING REGULARLY again instead of throwing out desperately-typed updates here and there.

We're all moved in here in Athens, GA. Home of UGA, the tree that owns itself, the Mean Bean, and, of course, me.

In so many ways this place is home. I love the buzz of the cicadas, the tall antique-looking lightpoles that line the rolling green hills, the grandfatherly oaks of North Campus, the intersection of College and Clayton (the heart of Athens, really)...I could go on and on. (Do NOT say, "Yeah. Obviously.")

As you may be able to tell, I am happy to be here!

I got a job. (!!!) I have to go right now, but I'll be sure to log on again tonight or tomorrow to tell you more.

Contributors