Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A Meme from Kim (that almost rhymes...)

Don't worry; this isn't going to be a blog where I only post memes. But how can I refuse Kim's tag? She's a dear friend I'm so glad to have back in the blogosphere. Blogworld. Blogdom. Whatever.

5 Things in my Refrigerator:

Um, I have been a sick pregnant woman for a few months now. Do you want to know the answer to this question?

1. Noodles (which I heat up and eat with ketchup)
2. Fruit, usually strawberries, watermelon and peaches
3. 1 and 2% organic milk (MMMM!)
4. Plain organic yogurt for smoothies
5. Rotting lettuce, since I can't bring myself to eat a salad right now.

5 Things in my Closet:

Oooh! I can make this list even shorter if I amend it to "5 Things in My Closet that Actually Fit."

1. Maternity pants that my husband rather unaffectionately termed "The Parachute Pants."
2. More Parachute Pants.
3. Balloony maternity shirts. YES, THEY ARE TOO BIG. NO, I DON'T CARE. They're COMFY. NO, I AM NOT HORMONAL, WHY DO YOU ASK?!
4. Tennis shoes, the only things that don't hurt my feet right now. YES, I WEAR THEM TO WORK EVERY DAY. SEE ABOVE.
5. Um...old jeans?

5 Things in my Purse:

1. The Way Home: Beyond Feminism, Back to Reality by Mary Pride. My plan is to let her re-inspire me. I have fond memories of reading this book right after I got married.
2. Zone bar. Only a little melty.
3. Raisinets and a couple of small dark chocolate squares (shhh!).
4. Phenergan (nausea medicine).
5. Wallet.

5 Things in my Car:

1. A sun shield (indispensible at this time of year in Georgia!)
2. Various bits of trash. I am such a car slob.
3. Three or four car chargers. I have NO IDEA what phone or device they belong to.
4. Sermon tape.
5. Jumper cables.

I don't tag peeps, but let me know if you complete this meme on your blog--I'd love to read it!

Contributors