Saturday, January 13, 2007

Long-Overdue Update (AKA: Yes, I am alive!)

Thanks to everyone who has written or called--you guys are the best. I really appreciate just knowing that if I dropped off the face of the earth, someone would care! I didn't intend to do that, exactly, but...anyway.

Noah Daniel is doing well, and is still in the womb! I am 38 weeks today, and Ryan and I can't wait to SEE our little man in person. As I was telling Shannon the other day, I still can't believe that I am going to have a BABY in my arms, in my house, in just a matter of days. Even though I can feel his kicks and movements inside me, it's surreal...and maybe it will be until he's here.

So--any last-minute advice for a nervous mom?

I really, REALLY appreciate any prayers for a healthy delivery. I'd like to do this without any drugs (no epidural, etc.), and am praying to that end. God is in control. I am not afraid of labor and birth. It's that whole BEING A STEWARD OVER A CHILD thing that has me flummoxed!

Contributors