I am extremely (almost ridiculously) excited to report that I am going to meet Rachel in San Francisco!
Ryan and I are going to be there for the weekend while he interviews for a job in Georgia (please pray!).
If you aren't familiar with Rachel's work, you should be. Her blog is generally about her everyday life--and like few blogs with such content, she manages to be witty, thought-provoking, and endearing, without fail. I count her among my dearest friends, and I don't just mean online. You can read more about Rachel here.
I can't wait to report to you about our meeting.
- ► 2006 (50)
- Just Saw This and Couldn't Resist
- Grand Canyon Pictures
- A Grand Canyon resident, taking his afternoon stro...
- Grand Canyon View
- Taking Leave of CA
- Looking back over the neighborhood
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Library grounds
- Ernest and Bread for Life
- Our friend Ernest
- Update and a Little Thought from Luke 17
- Some Reflections on My Day with Rachel
- Meeting Rachel in San Francisco
- At the Conservatory of Flowers in San Francisco
- Windows to the soul
- Another Auspicious Occasion!
- ▼ July (16)