Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Few Points of Interest

You've got to read Sallie's post on childlessness at her new digs, A Gracious Home (formerly Two Talent Living). Sallie's blog looks beautiful, and she says everything I would want to say and more about childlessness/infertility. I could almost have written her post myself, word for word.

Molly and the gang at Choosing Home have been initiating wonderful discussion about Mormonism--handled in their usual deft, kind, forthright manner. Love them. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

Carol is blogging about blogging this week, during the Seven Days of Blog. I think it's a great idea, and I may try to sneak a couple in on this topic, as well. Blest is participating in this, too--she has a couple of great posts up already.

That's quite enough from me...time to go try to distract myself from wanting to hurl now. (Did I say that out loud?)

Contributors