Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday's Feast

Two posts in one day! Ooooo! This is from Friday's Feast.

Appetizer--What's one word or phrase that you use a lot?

I seem to use a lot of Valley Girl phrases and generally incorporate a lot of white-girl dorkiness. "Whassup?" "Totally!" "I KNOW!" Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing. But relatable and not snotty.

Soup--Name something you always seem to put off until the last minute.

Um, housework. Not laundry, but the get-down-on-your-knees-and-scrub-the-tub stuff.

Salad--What was the last great bumper sticker you saw?

My favorite is "Imagine Whirled Peas." Cracks me up every time. I mean, really. Imagine WHIRLED PEAS!

Main Course--If you could be invisible for one day, how would you spend your time?

I would go to the White House and listen in on top secret conversations. Or I'd crash a Hollywood party and make all the celebrities spill their drinks on themselves!

Dessert--Describe your hair.

Brown, curly, getting longer!

Contributors