Friday, May 06, 2005

I'm a Glutton...for Memes

Oh! Oh! I just saw this at Sal's and wanted to do it. It's FRIDAY. My husband is sick and I need some FUN IN MY LIFE.

This is from Friday's Feast, which I have never heard of before today. If you blog the meme too, let me know in the comments or trackback so I can see it. :)

Appetizer
Name a store or restaurant you no longer visit because of a bad experience you had there.

Do you REALLY, REALLY want to hear this? Are you sure? (Warning, not for the faint of heart!)

Once we went to Fuddruckers and, believe it or not, received a burger that tasted like it had a nice, fresh, big piece of ca-ca in it. I am not kidding. No, we can't prove it, and I am not trying to malign the nice folks there at Fuddruckers. But, um, we don't eat there anymore.

Soup
If you could own any building in existence, which one would you want?

Living here in Southern California, I've got to say that it would be really nice to, you know, OWN A HOME. I'd like to own a Cooking Light Fit House. Absolutely gorgeous and environmentally friendly. :)

Or, on second thought, I'd own one of those skyscraper apartment buildings in NY and make a mint on rent. Den I kin buys a house. Even out here.

Salad
What's your favorite commercial these days?

Um. I don't have TV. I have always despised commercials. When I was in fifth grade I liked the "Where's the Beef?" commercials--I even had a T-shirt! Does that count?

Main Course
When was the last time you felt guilty about spending money, and what was it you purchased?

I got a Starbucks the other day, then I went to DB's and felt bad. Um, most of the time I make my coffee at home...? (Kidding with you, DB. That was a good post.)

Dessert
Friday's Feast is going to be having it's First Birthday in 2 weeks. What should we do to celebrate?

That would be "its." Sorry. Post a birthday-themed meme!

I took the test below yesterday, prompted by TypeBlogs. I am a geek who still likes tests!












Your #1 Match: INTJ




The Scientist

You have a head for ideas - and you are good at improving systems.
Logical and strategic, you prefer for everything in your life to be organized.
You tend to be a bit skeptical. You're both critical of yourself and of others.
Independent and stubborn, you tend to only befriend those who are a lot like you.

You would make an excellent scientist, engineer, or programmer.


Your #2 Match: INFJ




The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.


Your #3 Match: INTP




The Thinker

You are analytical and logical - and on a quest to learn everything you can.
Smart and complex, you always love a new intellectual challenge.
Your biggest pet peeve is people who slow you down with trivial chit chat.
A quiet maverick, you tend to ignore rules and authority whenever you feel like it.

You would make an excellent mathematician, programmer, or professor.




It's wrong, though. I am the second one, without a doubt. I would HATE being an engineer!

Contributors