Friday, March 18, 2005

A Little Change is Better than None

So, I installed Haloscan comments. They seem to be working. Your (and my) previous comments have not been deleted, just hidden. I'll work on that. But in the meantime, if you've wanted to add two cents (or three, if you're Molly) go ahead and try it. I double-dog dare you.

LISTEN...there's something you need to know:

1. Haloscan only allows 1000 characters per comment, but unlimited comments. If you're verbose, just comment twice or however many times you need to say what you want.

2. Rachel, the guru of my blogging existence, altered my template so you can see previous comments. Just click on "view and leave comments" to see old Blogger comments, new Haloscan comments, or to write a new comment. :)

Hopefully, I'll be moving soon, and this will all be a fading memory.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors