Sunday, April 03, 2005

Highly Recommended: Videos I Love

You've heard quite a bit from me in the past about what we don't watch and why. I'd like to share some of our favorite videos with you that we have found worth our (God's) time.

I've mentioned my friends at Adullam Films before. They have a new video out that you might want to get your hands on before July 16.

While you're there, check out Megiddo I and II.

My pastor, Joe Schimmel, heads up a ministry called Fight the Good Fight, where you can get his 1993 expose on Rock and Roll, Rock N Roll Sorcerers of the New Age Revolution (my favorite), or the newer 3, 4 or 10 hour versions of They Sold Their Souls for Rock N Roll.

I also recently mentioned the film Messages from Heaven. The entire video can be viewed online here.

Ryan and I love Kent Hovind's creationism series as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors