Friday, April 08, 2005

Oh Yeah, That's Me

This just goes to show how hard it is to put someone in a box! (Or is it just I who is a perpetual square peg in a round hole?) I took this quiz and, as I told Joe, was muttering at the screen like a madwoman. Some of my beliefs were simply NOT THERE, so I had to choose the closest one. I would have thought that numbers 3 or 4 would be my number one...and there wasn't even a headcovering question!

Thanks, Joe, for bringing this up.

1: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.) (100%)
2: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist (89%)
3: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God (89%)
4: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene (82%)
5: Church of Christ/Campbellite (78%)
6: Seventh-Day Adventist (70%)
7: Congregational/United Church of Christ (65%)
8: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic) (64%)
9: Presbyterian/Reformed (44%)
10: Eastern Orthodox (40%)
11: Lutheran (36%)
12: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England (29%)
13: Roman Catholic (25%)

Blog Archive

Contributors